Call for Papers
The Third International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment (SIBE 2017) http://sibe.itb.ac.id Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment: Past, Present and Future Bandung – Indonesia, September 26th -27th, 2017
SIBE 2017 aims to provide a platform for exchange of ideas and information among academics, researchers, consultants, engineers, manufacturers, and post graduate scholars in civil, ocean, and environmental engineering.
SIBE 2017 is organized by the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering (FCEE), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)–Indonesia, incollaboration with Hokkaido University-Japan and National Taiwan University-Taiwan.
The scope of the conference covers all aspects of civil, ocean, and environmental engineering practices which includes the following:
1. Structure and materials
2. Transportation system and engineering 3. Water resources engineering and management 4. Water & waste engineering and management 5. Ocean engineering 6. Construction management 7. Geotechnical engineering 8. Environmental protection and management
Prospective authors are invited to submit a 300-400 words text-only abstract, which contain author contacts and related scope of conference as well. Abstract should be submitted by email to email@example.com. For further information please visit SIBE website.
Deadline of paper abstract submission is 1 April 2017. All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (printed and online) and selected presented papers will be published in Journal of Engineering and Technological Sciences which is indexed by Scopus and other main databases.
• Deadline for abstract submission : April, 1st 2017
• Notification of acceptance : May, 1st 2017
• Deadline for full paper submission : July, 1st 2017
• Conference dates : September, 26th-27th 2017
• Gala Dinner : September, 26th 2017